Policy Review Date: September 2020
Next Review Date: September 2021
This constitutes the Clarus Education formal Complaints Procedure for clients and candidates and operates in conjunction with our Terms of Business, Vetting – Safeguarding & Standards, and Child Protection policies.
- In the case of any complaint please initially contact your Consultant. Depending on the nature and severity of the complaint, your dedicated consultant will either:
- Deal with the issue to your immediate satisfaction
- Ask you to put the complaint in writing
- Refer you immediately to the relevant Manager
In each case, there will be a response either verbally or in writing within 24 hours.
- Any issue still not resolved will be passed to a Senior Manager who will respond within 24 hours.
- Any issue still not resolved will be passed to a Director who will respond within 24 hours.
- *If a complaint has involved unacceptable behaviour by a teacher or another member of staff supplied by Clarus Education and further action is agreed, the company will provide a full written account to LADO, NCTL (if applicable), DBS (if applicable), the police (if applicable).
It is our aim to satisfy any complaint as quickly and effectively as possible.
This policy operates in line with our Vetting – Safeguarding & Standards, Child Protection, and Safer Recruitment Policies.
*If referrals are to be as per Point 3 above, the following links provide extra guidance and referral forms to: